Enlistment for the thirteenth version of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), India’s most mainstream show facilitated by Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, will start from Monday.
MUMBAI: Registration for the thirteenth version of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), India’s most mainstream test show facilitated by Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, will start from Monday.
The nation’s most seen test show is set to make a profit from TV with its fresh out of the box new release (KBC13) on Sony TV soon. Since its beginning, the show has been renowned for its exceptionally useful, engaging and holding content and bested the prevalence diagrams since the year 2000.
Consistently, hundreds and thousands of individuals register themselves to be important for this astounding show wanting to make it big and furthermore to get an opportunity to meet their most adored film star face to face. Be that as it may, just a limited handful are at last shortlisted and get an opportunity to sit under a microscope a “tough situation” with Amitabh Bachchan.
Reporting the arrival of the fresh out of the plastic new period of the KBC, as the test show is prominently known, Sony TV, through its Twitter handle, supported clients that in the event that they “attempt, try sincerely and study,” they may get an opportunity to arrive at the stage and sit with the Bollywood entertainer just as gotten a tycoon. Intrigued individuals should enroll themselves and the choice interaction will be done carefully, the channel said.
Here’s How You Can Register For KBC13
Like in earlier years, intrigued members should introduce the SonyLiv application to apply. Beginning from today, the Bollywood whiz will come on screen and pose new inquiries. These inquiries should be addressed by means of a SMS or through the Sony LIV application. Presently, this is the manner by which individuals can enroll themselves.
- Download the SonyLiv application from SonyLiv official site. You can likewise download the application from Google Play Store or Apple’s App store
- Now, open the Sonyliv application and snap on the KBC connect
- An inquiry for enrollment will spring up which you need to reply
- Participants will at that point need to fill in their own subtleties on the structure that shows up straightaway
- Submit the structure after you are finished filling it
You can likewise enlist yourself through SMS
- Listen to the inquiry that will be declared at 9 PM on Sony TV from today (May 10, 2021)
- You can send the right answer by means of SMS in this configuration: KBC, Option A, B, C or D, Age, Gender. For Jio Subscribers the SMS administration will be free
- Subscribers of BSNL, Airtel, Jio, IDEA and Vodafone in select circles can send their enrollment question’s answer by means of SMS to 509093
Those wannabes who answer the enlistment questions effectively will be shortlisted dependent on certain pre-fixed reservation standards. The coordinators of the well known test show will contact chosen members for additional rounds.
In the subsequent stage, the shortlisted wannabes should clear online tryouts that will have a General Knowledge Test just as a video accommodation.
These tryouts will be finished by the coordinators of the show on the SonyLIV application only. At long last, the members should fit the bill for the last meeting round before they show up on the show.